The CanWest Games #UNBROKEN Challenges
8 Unbroken challenges to test how many reps you can do without breaking.
Challenge your friends, find motivation and take home the CWG #unbroken champion title! Not to mention, winning awesome prizes from Gorila, Reebok, and OPEX, simply by participating (no fee required).
UB #1 March 29th
UB #2 April 5th
UB #3 April 12th
UB #4 April 19th
UB #5 June 20th
UB #6 June 27th
UB #7 July 4th
UB #8 July 11th
– CWG will release the challenges on our Facebook page.
– Athletes are to tag a friend in the original post’s comments and challenge them to beat your #UNBROKEN attempt.
– Film and complete your #UNBROKEN attempt.
– Upload it to your Facebook page or share it on our wall to validate and tag the following social handles: @reebok @gorilafitness @opexfitness #cwgub2017 #unbroken
– Any athlete that comments and tags a friend will be entered to win that week’s prize.
When do I have to upload my attempt to be validated?
Athletes must upload their attempts and tag our social handles before the next week’s unbroken announcement.
How do I win the prizes?
Anyone who uploads an attempt, and challenges a friend, and tags our social handles is eligible to win.
Where can I find out who has the highest unbroken score?
This webpage will be updated regularly and we will announce the highest unbroken score weekly. If you feel your score was higher, please tag us or contact us to validate and re-post your score to our wall on Facebook.
2017 Unbroken Title Holders:
UB #1: C&J 135/95
- Male – Guillaume Chiasson – 30 Reps
- Female – Stacey Bootsman – 16 Reps
UB #2: Double Unders:
- Male – Mitch Byrt – 718 Reps
- Female – Stacey Bootsman – 103 Reps
- Male – Matt Denton – 150
- Female – Stacey Bootsman – 50
- Male – Steve Benoit – 43
- Female – Abra Thompson – 30
If you have bested one of these current titles, please upload video confirmation to our Facebook page and tag: #cwgub2017 #unbroken @canwestgames